Fits my mood.
I've been pensive, thinking of places I've been and memories made (mostly happy). And how it all disappears into a fog in the recesses on our mind.
I wanted to work with that, with the dreamy fog, with memories. I've getting more and more experimental with my texture play, though I also love clear, well defined photos. This is just play time.
|a place dear to my heart with lots of memories over many different points in my life|
- Adjusted levels, color curves, and sharpness of original.
- Copied background layer and converted to BW on soft light @100%
- BW gradient map on overlay @80%
- copper gradient map on overlay @25%
- solid navy blue layer on exclusion @ 23%
- Kim Klassen's "yesteryear" on linear burn @20%
- Kim Klassen's "yesteryear" on luminosity @30%
|some fun with friends ended up giving me this frozen in the air look|
- adjusted levels, color curves, and sharpness of original
- Copied background into a new layer, decreased saturation 25% and added gaussian blur
- Kim Klassen's "yesteryear" on liner dodge @30%
- Kim Klassen's "yesteryear" on soft light @35%
I honestly don't remember what I did for this one. Serves me right for not writing it down, oops.
How about your happy memories? Are they clear or do you get lost in a fog?