Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Experiments


Saudade
Mas de que?

For the next week I will be pulling my hair out getting ready for the end of the semester at the university: papers to grade, research to write, statistical analysis to run...

And all I want to do is get my hands dirty with some paint, glue, glitter...

I have a half made Christmas stocking waiting for me on my sewing machine. I'm just dying to get back to it.

So come on brain! Just a little more effort, then we can have some fun.

How do you get things done? How do you push yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wishing your will brain focus so you can get on with the terrible task of school work and then enjoy what is yet to come. Hang in there it will soon be over.

    Thanks for visiting me the other day. xo

    ReplyDelete