Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pink }{ The March Equinox Project

Finally I get to pink... Honestly, we have so much pink around this house due to a certain little miss that I was in no hurry to go off and find pink out in nature right now. 

Do you have girls in your house? Are your kids so very much into a favorite color? How do you deal with it?



But I'm running out of colors!

I started this project with the intent of taking/posting pictures for one color each week from March 20 to June 20. Now I'm realizing that it's actually not the best way to approach this. Instead of posting a collage every week, it might be best to take the pictures, but wait until the end to have a post with a compilation collage of all the colors. I might start posting the weekly collages in my flickr pool instead.

Have you ever done a series like this? How did you approach it?

3 comments:

  1. My boys don´t have specific fav colors yet, they usually like what I put on them (blue/green/turqouise/orange and so on). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured some gorgeous shades of pink! My girls were huge into pink when they were littler, but now anything goes. I've never done a project like this so I'm no help. Ha.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty....you know how I feel about this yummy colour...pure joy. Happy Mother's day my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete