Tuesday, September 18, 2012

accessories for this fall

Finally! Can you feel the chill in the air? It's that amazing time of year when my heart starts to pitter patter in anticipation for all the good things to come in the next few months. So many crafting ideas buzzing in my head too.

But with a newborn to take care of, my time is limited, and with all our stuff still packed, my resources are limited. So, I've begun to knit something for myself.




The point is to keep crafting even at times like this to keep my creativity alive. I'm planning on a matching scarf and slouchy hat of darker colors, but I want to add some orange or mustard flower on the hat. I've been loving browns, yellows, and oranges lately. Like the items below:


accessories for this fall


List of items included in collage:




Gold jewelry
anthropologie.com


Brimmed hat
anthropologie.com


Leather belt
anthropologie.com




What about you? What colors are you loving for this Fall?

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty yarn! Perfect for fall. Love your fall colors there - the yellow and green look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burnt orange and that oxblood colour that everyone's going crazy about. Jewel tones for fall clothing makes me feel so royal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting looks beautiful! I love all these colors and I'd add a pop of red to it. :)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome finds - I bought a very similar hat at H&M last year - looks like I should keep wearing it another year.

    ReplyDelete