Friday, January 14, 2011

The fun never stops

The weekend is almost here, and soon after I start working again.

Yeah, I'm actually happy to go back to work. I've enjoyed the break, now it's time to get back to business.

I'll find time to craft, even if it's only a half hour or so everyday. How do you all do it? I like Shona Cole's artful life tips. A bit of creativity everyday = a happier me = a better mom, wife, and worker.

Lately I've been enjoying lots of unravelling and silliness. I highly recommend both. Great way to see yourself in new ways and stretch your creativity through fun and fabulous connections.

Here's a glimpse of what I've been doing:






Looks like fun, right? And it is! So my bit of sunshine for today is: Get involved, go do the creative that you've secretly wanted to try, have fun! It's great for your body, mind, and soul.


What have you tried for fun lately?

3 comments:

  1. Happy back to work days....I soooo agree we need to stay creative.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back from work this morning and painted a few pages too! Just wat I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´ve only had time for everything around my sons birthday party these last days, but I think I may be able to at least chrochet some today (just have to buy some more yarn). :-)

    Cuuute drawings! :-)

    ReplyDelete