So let's get crafting.
What you need:
- paper lunch bags
- construction paper in white and black for the mummy (and for the vampire as well)
- crayons and markers for adding details (optional)
- fold the open end of the lunch bag down about 1/4 of the full length (see picture)
- fold the bottom so that both sides are going down (see pictures)
- cut out shapes from the constructions paper: white and black circles for the eyes, a crooked mouth, some longer strips of white construction paper.
- Glue the strips of white paper all over the bag with the top folded down; lastly add the eyes and mouth.
- For other characters like the vampire or the owl, this is where you'd add some extra details with crayons or markers (e.g. blood on the fangs).
The steps are the same no matter what character you make, but the shapes you cut out and the construction paper colors are different obviously. I can also imagine how easy it would be to do a Frankenstein one, or a skull. What Halloween monster/character would you make?