Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More Crochet

Here I am , waiting for the election results and thinking that I should have done some patriotic crafting. Ah, well, my brain has been busy with other things lately. 

Like crochet. More of it.

Check out this book that I just bought the other day: Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies.



With 20 projects of adorable and wearable food related crochet, it's been making me drool since I first saw it. It's got a cupcake hat, cookie scarf, carrot scarf, and probably my favorite - spaghetti with meatballs scarf.

Yep. How could I pass that up? So I've been mulling it over and trying to decide what to do first. It's going to depend on who it will be for. I'll let you know and share the results soon I hope. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, hard to get over here though I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - can't wait to see what you end up making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a darling book! Make sure you show us what you make! Happy rest of your week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete